Poetry Fishbowl today! Have a glitch in the matrix? Does bibliotherapy help? Leave a prompt at this link and you can get EVERYONE more stories!
My prompts are:
1) Can we toss someone like Dylann Roof to Ambrose? He objects to psychology as a Jewish invention, and I think the Jewish psychologists I know each learned Silence from a Society of Friends member. I think it falls under fish out of water, the Man, troubled relationships, disruptions, and others along there... Redeem him or not, as you will, I just want him to SEE his flaws certainly. http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/01/us/dylann-roof-execution-defense-charleston-church-shooting.html?smid=tw-share
2) the Minotaur in Army of One, more on how he sees his lair and the other misunderstood Lacuna, possibly could have some features instead of bugs. ;-)
3) Frankenstein's Family - the priest knows Victor's secret, and has enough humility that he chooses to serve God's children in love in all of their shapes. The priest HAS humility.
4) The Moon Door - the werecats are FOUND, but see the new werewolf pack as both glitches AND possibilities...
5) time travelers, somewhere unexpected. :-D
Ysabetwordsmith's them paragraph:
Today's theme is "a glitch in the matrix." I'll be soliciting ideas for computer programmers, artificial intelligence, time travelers, the misunderstood, fish out of water, outcasts, The Man, troubled relationships, expecting the unexpected, seeing things, fleeing in terror, resisting oppression, facing your demons, spotting patterns, debugging the system, computers, virtual reality, lairs, alleys, liminal zones, the system, government buildings, déjà vu, outliers, computer virus issues, bugs, no it's not a bug it's a feature, disruptions, expectations, unusual vulnerabilities, radical transformation, the inescapable, the indestructable, hubris, humility, humiliation, snags, and poetic forms in particular.
Or check it out on Dreamwidth here http://ysabetwordsmith.dreamwidth.org/10827263.html#comments